ESFA Girls Under 13 PlayStation 9-a-Side Schools´ Cup
Girls competition - Years 7 and 8 Only
Number of rounds: 9
Teams entered: 431
Number of fixtures : 8
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 13th January 2020 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 1st February 2020.
- Hertfordshire FA, Baldock Road, Letchworth, SG6 2EN
- The Priory SchoolNORTH HERTFORDSHIREFT2 - 5.Southend High School for GirlsSOUTH EAST ESSEX
- Maddy. HT1 - 3Darcie, Darcie, Izzy.
- Meely. FT2 - 5Darcie, Phyllicia .
- Comberton Village College
- Comberton Village CollegeCAMBRIDGE & DISTRICTFT1 - 5.The Cherwell SchoolOXFORD CITY
- HT0 - 0
- ?. FT1 - 5?, ?, ?, ?, ?.
- Alder Grange School
- Alder Grange SchoolROSSENDALEFT3 - 0.The Joseph Whitaker SchoolMANSFIELD & ASHFIELD
- HT0 - 0
- Holden, Mason, Crompton. FT3 - 0
- The Crypt School
- The Crypt SchoolGLOUCESTER CITYFT2 - 4.The Priory SchoolSHREWSBURY & DISTRICT
- HT0 - 2Bess Watson, Bess Watson.
- ?, ?. FT2 - 4Lucy Newell, Liv Miller.
- Parkstone Grammar SchoolPOOLE & EAST DORSETFT1 - 2.Eggbuckland Community CollegePLYMOUTH
- ?. HT1 - 0
- FT1 - 2Sherlock, Corridan.
- Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School
- Cardinal Heenan Catholic High SchoolLEEDSAET2 - 3.Ovingham Middle SchoolWEST TYNE
- ?. HT1 - 2Rose R, Rose R.
- ?. FT2 - 2
- AET2 - 3Lily W.
- Woodlands School
- Woodlands SchoolBASILDON & DISTRICTFT7 - 2.Surbiton High SchoolKINGSTON
- Helen, Helen, Darcy, Helen. HT4 - 2?, ?.
- Helen, Helen, Helen. FT7 - 2
- South Hunsley School & VI Form College
- South Hunsley School & VI Form CollegeEAST RIDINGFT2 - 3.Toot Hill SchoolSOUTH NOTTS
- ?, ?. HT2 - 0
- FT2 - 3Holmes-Morgan, Holmes-Morgan, Hickling.
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.