ESFA Boys Under 18 Schools´ Trophy
Students that have enrolled at the school as part of a football academy / development programme are ineligible to participate in this competition (players that undertake 6 or more hours of football training per week at the school are ineligible)
Boys competition - Years 11 to 13 Only
Number of rounds: 9
Teams entered: 367
Number of fixtures : 4
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Thursday 6th February 2020 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 8th February 2020.
- Park House School
- Park House SchoolNEWBURYFT1 - 2.Wilson´s SchoolSUTTON
- HT0 - 0
- ?. FT1 - 2?, ?.
- The Len Forge Centre
- St Thomas More High SchoolSOUTH EAST ESSEXAET3 - 4.Dr Challoner´s Grammar SchoolCHILTERN & SOUTH BUCKS
- ?, ?. HT2 - 0
- ?. FT3 - 3Noah Riley, Harry Russell, Noah Riley.
- AET3 - 4Noah Riley.
- St Ambrose College
- St Ambrose CollegeTRAFFORDAET2 - 3.Queen Ethelburga´s CollegeYORK & DISTRICT
- ?. HT1 - 0
- ?. FT2 - 2Hemingway, Hemingway.
- AET2 - 3Bingham.
- Repton School
- Repton SchoolDERBY & DISTRICTFT4 - 3.Thomas Telford SchoolTELFORD & WREKIN
- J. Raine, J. Raine. HT2 - 1?.
- J. Raine, Nto. FT4 - 3?, ?.
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.