ESFA Boys Under 14 PlayStation Small Schools´ Trophy
For schools with fewer than 65 boys on roll in Year 9. A maximum of three players who attend an FA licensed academy / centre of excellence can participate in a match in this competition.
Boys competition - Year 9 Only
Number of rounds: 7
Teams entered: 108
Number of fixtures : 4
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 13th January 2020.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 1st February 2020.
- The Grange School
- The Grange SchoolVALE ROYAL (FORMERLY MID CHESHIRE)FT5 - 2.Moorland School LimitedHYNDBURN & RIBBLE VALLEY
- ?, ?, ?, ?, ?. HT5 - 2?, ?.
- FT5 - 2
- Boroughbridge High School
- Boroughbridge High SchoolHARROGATE & CRAVENFT1 - 4.Repton SchoolDERBY & DISTRICT
- ?. HT1 - 1Harman.
- FT1 - 4Harman, Harman, Nto.
- Claremont School
- Claremont SchoolSOUTH EAST SUSSEXFT2 - 0.LeAF StudioBOURNEMOUTH
- HT0 - 0
- ?, ?. FT2 - 0
- Langley School
- Langley SchoolNORWICHFT4 - 5.St John´s Preparatory & Senior SchoolENFIELD
- ?. HT1 - 2Abimbola, Brown.
- ?, ?, ?. FT4 - 5Elash, Abinbola, Abimbola.
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.