ESFA Boys Under 13 PlayStation Inter Association Trophy
Boys competition - Years 7 and 8 Only
Number of rounds: 7
Teams entered: 91
Number of fixtures : 8
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 9th December 2019 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 11th January 2020.
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- NEWCASTLE UPON TYNEFT1 - 4.HARTLEPOOL
- ?. HT1 - 4?, ?, ?, ?.
- FT1 - 4
- HAVERINGFT0 - 4.CROYDON
- HT0 - 1Moses Bisatu.
- FT0 - 4Moses Bisatu, Elijah Gordon-Douglas, Moses Bisatu .
- Liverpool Academy
- SEFTONFT2 - 1.SHEFFIELD
- Josh Ashe, Harry Rimmer. HT2 - 1?.
- FT2 - 1
- Park Community School, Middle Park Way, Leigh Park,
- HAVANT & DISTRICTFT5 - 2.WALTHAM FOREST
- Jayden Pressley, Jayden Pressley, Ashton Clarke. HT3 - 0
- Tom Robinson, Bailey Homans. FT5 - 2?, ?.
- The Centre Brinsworth Lane S60 5BU
- ROTHERHAMFT8 - 1.CALDERDALE
- Lee, Battison, Jeffery. HT3 - 1?.
- Lee, Battison, Glory, Tudiun, Boucher. FT8 - 1
- Newcastle United FC Traing Ground, NE7 7SF
- GATESHEADFT4 - 2.WIRRAL
- HT0 - 2?, ?.
- O. Harrison, E. Walker, S. Neave, S. Neave . FT4 - 2
- game not played
- SOLIHULLsee note x .SOUTH LONDON
SOLIHULL disqualified from the competition. SOUTH LONDON disqualified from the competition. The ESFA Competitions Committee removed both teams from the competition.
- Blandford School. Milldown Road, DT11 7SQ
- POOLE & EAST DORSETFT5 - 2.SWANSEA
- Oweridu-Yeboah, Toghill, Lippiatt. HT3 - 1?.
- Oweridu-Yeboah, Toghill. FT5 - 2?.
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.