ESFA Boys Under 12 PlayStation 9-a-Side Small Schools´ Cup
For Schools with fewer than 65 boys on roll in Year 7. A maximum of three players who attend an FA licensed academy / centre of excellence can participate in a match in this competition.
Boys competition - Year 7 Only
Number of rounds: 7
Teams entered: 109
Number of fixtures : 1
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 28th September 2020.
- Lilleshall National Sports Centre
- St Michael´s CofE Middle School, ColehillPOOLE & EAST DORSETFT1 - 2.St Mary´s CollegeSEFTON
- HT0 - 2Scott Johnson (3), Hayden Allmark (15).
- Finley Richardson (31). FT1 - 2
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.