ESFA Boys Under 12 PlayStation 9-a-Side Small Schools´ Cup
For Schools with fewer than 65 boys on roll in Year 7. A maximum of three players who attend an FA licensed academy / centre of excellence can participate in a match in this competition.
Boys competition - Year 7 Only
Number of rounds: 7
Teams entered: 109
Number of fixtures : 4
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 13th January 2020 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 1st February 2020.
- Highfield Middle School
- Highfield Middle SchoolWEST TYNEFT2 - 3.Moorland School LimitedHYNDBURN & RIBBLE VALLEY
- ?, ?. HT2 - 3?, ?, ?.
- FT2 - 3
- St John´s Preparatory & Senior School
- St John´s Preparatory & Senior SchoolENFIELDFT3 - 0.Priory AcademySOUTH BEDFORDSHIRE
- Akarakiri . HT1 - 0
- Ibrahim, Akarakiri . FT3 - 0
- St Michael´s CofE Middle School, Colehill
- St Michael´s CofE Middle School, ColehillPOOLE & EAST DORSETFT5 - 1.Royal Russell SchoolCROYDON
- T Jobe, F Richardson, T Jobe. HT3 - 0
- F Richardson, (og). FT5 - 1?.
- St Mary´s College
- St Mary´s CollegeSEFTONFT4 - 1.Langley SchoolNORWICH
- HT0 - 0
- ?, ?, ?, ?. FT4 - 1?.
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.