ESFA Boys Under 12 PlayStation 9-a-Side Schools’ Cup
A maximum of three players who are registered with a professional club academy can participate in a match in this competition.
Boys competition - Year 7 Only
Number of rounds: 10
Teams entered: 639
Number of fixtures : 4
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Wednesday 5th February 2020 at 16:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 7th March 2020.
- Thomas Telford School
- Thomas Telford SchoolTELFORD & WREKINPenalties4 - 5.St Francis Xavier´s CollegeLIVERPOOL
- HT0 - 0
- FT0 - 0
- AET0 - 0
- ?, ?, ?, ?. Penalties4 - 5Lloyd, Garnell, Deakin, Poland, Burke.
- Sir John Lawes School
- Sir John Lawes SchoolST ALBANSFT1 - 2.Thorpe St Andrew School & VI FormNORWICH
- HT0 - 1Thompson.
- ?. FT1 - 2Bradley.
- The Toynbee School
- The Toynbee SchoolEASTLEIGH & WINCHESTERAET4 - 2.Dorothy Stringer SchoolBRIGHTON & HOVE
- Dom Scambler, Dom Scambler. HT2 - 2?, ?.
- FT2 - 2
- Alejandro Gomes, Alejandro Gomes. AET4 - 2
- Sirius Academy West
- Sirius Academy WestKINGSTON UPON HULLFT1 - 3.Horizon Community CollegeBARNSLEY
- HT0 - 2Scargill, Scargill.
- ?. FT1 - 3Redfern.
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.