ESFA Boys Under 12 PlayStation 9-a-Side Small Schools´ Cup
For Schools with fewer than 65 boys on roll in Year 7. A maximum of three players who attend an FA licensed academy / centre of excellence can participate in a match in this competition.
Boys competition - Year 7 Only
Number of rounds: 7
Teams entered: 117
Number of fixtures : 4
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 14th January 2019 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 2nd February 2019.
- Regents Park
- North Bridge House Senior SchoolISLINGTON & CAMDENPenalties1 - 5.Claremont Fan Court SchoolKINGSTON
- HT0 - 0
- ?, ?. FT2 - 2?, ?.
- AET2 - 2
- ?. Penalties1 - 5?, ?, ?, ?, ?.
- Caistor Grammar School
- Caistor Grammar SchoolCOASTAL & WOLDSFT3 - 0.Wolverhampton Grammar SchoolWOLVERHAMPTON
- Lucas Dawson. HT1 - 0
- Joe Reece, Joe Reece. FT3 - 0
- Ovingham Middle School
- Ovingham Middle SchoolWEST TYNEFT1 - 2.St Bede´s CollegeMANCHESTER
- HT0 - 1Mancisidor.
- ?. FT1 - 2Shields.
- The Greneway School
- The Greneway SchoolNORTH HERTFORDSHIREFT4 - 1.Blessed George Napier Catholic School & Sports CollegeBANBURY & DISTRICT
- J.McCormack. HT1 - 1?.
- J.McCormack, S.Elton, J.McCormack. FT4 - 1
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.