ESFA Girls Under 12 PlayStation 9-a-Side Schools´ Cup
Girls competition - Years 6 and 7 Only
Number of rounds: 8
Teams entered: 252
Number of fixtures : 8
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 5th March 2018 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 24th March 2018.
- Hugh Sexey Middle School
- Hugh Sexey CofE Middle SchoolMID SOMERSETFT0 - 5.Gordano SchoolNORTH SOMERSET
- HT0 - 2Sheehan, Haskins.
- FT0 - 5Sanderson, Bevan, Haskins.
- Shenfield High School
- Shenfield High SchoolCHELMSFORD & MID ESSEXFT3 - 2.Royal Russell SchoolCROYDON
- Moore. HT1 - 0
- Moore, Jennings. FT3 - 2?, ?.
- Idsall School
- Idsall SchoolTELFORD & WREKINFT0 - 4.The Cherwell SchoolOXFORD CITY
- HT0 - 2?, ?.
- FT0 - 4?, ?.
- Neale Wade Academy
- Neale-Wade AcademyISLE OF ELYFT3 - 2.Goffs SchoolLEA VALLEY
- Millie Jolley, Kiera Swanson. HT2 - 1J Jones.
- Millie Jolley. FT3 - 2Sam Smith.
- Crompton House School
- The Crompton House CofE AcademyOLDHAMFT4 - 1.St Mary´s College, Catholic AcademyKINGSTON UPON HULL
- ?, ?, ?, ?. HT4 - 0
- FT4 - 1?.
- Alexandra Park School
- Alexandra Park SchoolHARINGEYFT3 - 0.Dorothy Stringer SchoolBRIGHTON & HOVE
- ?, ?. HT2 - 0
- ?. FT3 - 0
- Thomas Telford School
- Thomas Telford SchoolTELFORD & WREKINFT4 - 1.Millfield Science & Performing Arts CollegeBLACKPOOL FYLDE & WYRE
- Davies, Craig. HT2 - 0
- Davies, Craig. FT4 - 1?.
- Ponteland Community Middle School
- Ponteland Community Middle SchoolSOUTH NORTHUMBERLANDFT0 - 6.St John Fisher RC High SchoolHARROGATE & CRAVEN
- HT0 - 3Robson, Robson, Robson.
- FT0 - 6Robson, Robson, Watts.
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.