ESFA Boys Under 18 Schools´ Cup for B Teams
** New Competition ** (For schools which have entered a team into the U18 Schools´ Trophy. Players that have represented the school in the U18 Schools´ Cup are ineligible to participate in this comeptition.
Boys competition - Years 11 - 13 Only
Number of rounds: 6
Teams entered: 59
Number of fixtures : 4
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 4th December 2017 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 13th January 2018.
- Northampton School For Boys
- Northampton School For BoysNORTHAMPTONFT2 - 5.Thomas Telford SchoolTELFORD & WREKIN
- ?. HT1 - 1Joe Pratt.
- ?. FT2 - 5Max Morris, Kieran Cook, Kieran Cook, James Cheeter.
- Harris City Academy Crystal Palace
- Harris City Academy Crystal PalaceCROYDONFT1 - 2.Glyn SchoolSUTTON
- ?. HT1 - 0
- FT1 - 2Tom Greenhead, Adam Gordon.
- The Fallibroome Academ
- The Fallibroome AcademyMACCLESFIELD & DISTRICTAET1 - 2.Maltby AcademyROTHERHAM
- HT0 - 1Flather.
- ?. FT1 - 1
- AET1 - 2Simpson.
- Hampton School
- Hampton SchoolRICHMONDFT5 - 0.Ivybridge Community CollegePLYMOUTH
- HT0 - 0
- Short, Short, Leman, Leman, Carey. FT5 - 0
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.