ESFA Boys Under 14 PlayStation Schools´ Cup
A maximum of three players who are registered with a professional club academy can participate in a match in this competition.
Boys competition - Year 9 Only
Number of rounds: 10
Teams entered: 663
Number of fixtures : 8
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 15th January 2018 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 3rd February 2018.
- Sandbach School
- Sandbach SchoolSOUTH CHESHIREFT4 - 0.Litherland High SchoolSEFTON
- HT0 - 0
- ?, ?, ?, ?. FT4 - 0
- Becket School
- Becket SchoolSOUTH NOTTSFT5 - 3.Westfield SchoolSHEFFIELD
- Wireko, Wigley. HT2 - 0
- Niemczuk, Towey, Wireko. FT5 - 3?, ?, ?.
- Collingwood College
- Collingwood CollegeALDERSHOT & FARNBOROUGHFT0 - 1.Brentwood SchoolCHELMSFORD & MID ESSEX
- HT0 - 1Newton.
- FT0 - 1
- All Hallows Catholic School
- All Hallows Catholic SchoolALDERSHOT & FARNBOROUGHFT6 - 1.Tiverton High SchoolEXETER & EAST DEVON
- Mealey-Dyer, Stickland. HT2 - 0
- Dean, Martyn, Dean, Tanner. FT6 - 1?.
- Thomas Telford School
- Thomas Telford SchoolTELFORD & WREKINPenalties4 - 2.St Augustine´s Catholic High SchoolREDDITCH
- HT0 - 1?.
- Tyler Roberts. FT1 - 1
- Tyler Roberts, Jack Tolley. AET3 - 3?, ?.
- ?, ?, ?, ?. Penalties4 - 2?, ?.
- Whitgift School
- Whitgift SchoolCROYDONFT3 - 2.Oasis Academy Shirley ParkCROYDON
- HT0 - 0
- ?, ?, ?. FT3 - 2?, ?.
- Cardinal Hume Catholic School
- Cardinal Hume Catholic SchoolGATESHEADAET1 - 5.Rossett SchoolHARROGATE & CRAVEN
- ?. HT1 - 0
- FT1 - 1Bhogal.
- AET1 - 5Leonard, Leonard, Bhogal, Washbrook.
- Cardinal Newman School
- Cardinal Newman SchoolLUTONFT0 - 3.Howard SchoolMEDWAY
- HT0 - 2?, ?.
- FT0 - 3?.
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.