ESFA Girls Under 18 Hudl Schools´ Trophy
Girls competition - Year 11 to 13 Only
Number of rounds: 7
Teams entered: 85
Number of fixtures : 8
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 14th November 2016 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 26th November 2016.
- Commonweal School
- Commonweal SchoolSWINDONFT2 - 4.King´s CollegeTAUNTON
- ?, ?. HT2 - 4?, ?, ?, ?.
- FT2 - 4
- St Mary´s College
- St Mary´s CollegeKINGSTON UPON HULLFT0 - 7.Durham Sixth Form CentreBISHOP AUCKLAND
- HT0 - 2Megan Hocking, Sophie Wood.
- FT0 - 7Megan Hocking, Sophie Wood, Ebony Thompson, Sophie Wood, Shannon Reed.
- St Ivo School
- St Ivo SchoolHUNTINGDONFT2 - 3.Thurstable SchoolCOLCHESTER & NORTH EAST ESSEX
- ?, ?. HT2 - 1?.
- FT2 - 3?, ?.
- St John Bosco Arts College
- St John Bosco Arts CollegeLIVERPOOLFT2 - 3.Balby Carr Community AcademyDONCASTER
- ?. HT1 - 1?.
- ?. FT2 - 3?, ?.
- Maidstone Grammar School For Girls
- Maidstone Grammar School For GirlsMAIDSTONEFT0 - 6.Barking Abbey SchoolBARKING & DAGENHAM
- HT0 - 0
- FT0 - 6Klesha Darroux, Klesha Darroux, Klesha Darroux, Sindi Kanto, Aysha Bentick, Aysha Bentick.
- Sandwell Academy
- Sandwell AcademySANDWELLFT5 - 3.Tupton Hall SchoolNORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE
- Kate, Brodie. HT2 - 3Jones, Jones, Hall.
- Logan, Logan, Stonehouse. FT5 - 3
- Onslow St Audrey´s School
- Onslow St Audrey´s SchoolMID HERTSFT0 - 8.John Madejski AcademyREADING
- HT0 - 8?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?.
- FT0 - 8
- Nene Park Academy
- Nene Park AcademyPETERBOROUGHFT10 - 0.West Bridgford SchoolSOUTH NOTTS
- Gore, Gore, Tonkin, Smith. HT4 - 0
- Gore, Gore, Smith, Smith, Smith, Tonkin. FT10 - 0
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.