ESFA Boys Under 14 PlayStation Small Schools´ Trophy
For schools with fewer than 65 boys on roll in Year 9. A maximum of three players who attend an FA licensed academy / centre of excellence can participate in a match in this competition.
Boys competition - Year 9 Only
Number of rounds: 7
Teams entered: 109
Number of fixtures : 1
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 27th February 2017 at 13:00 hrs.
- Pride Park Stadium, Derby County FC
- Bury Grammar School BoysBURY METROFT4 - 3.St Bernard´s Catholic Grammar SchoolSLOUGH
- Sam Bird, Sam Bird, Sam Bird. HT3 - 2Thomas Abanda, Thomas Abanda.
- Keelan Bradley. FT4 - 3Charlie Amasanti.
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.