ESFA Boys Under 15 PlayStation Open Schools´ Cup
(There is no restriction on the number of programme for excellence players are fielded in a match)
Boys competition - Year 10 Only
Number of rounds: 7
Teams entered: 76
Number of fixtures : 4
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 11th January 2016 at 17:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 30th January 2016.
- Monks Walk SchoolMID HERTSFT0 - 1.Ravens Wood SchoolBROMLEY
- HT0 - 1
- FT0 - 1
- Thomas Telford School
- Thomas Telford SchoolTELFORD & WREKINFT6 - 1.Cardinal Heenan Catholic Sports CollegeLIVERPOOL
- Kieran Feeney, Reiss Corfield, Austin Samuels, Taylor Perry. HT4 - 0
- Austin Samuels, Ethan- Tienan Spratt. FT6 - 1?.
- Victoria Pleasure Ground, Goole, DN14 5DL
- South Hunsley SchoolEAST RIDINGFT2 - 3.Reddish Vale High SchoolSTOCKPORT
- H Fountain (pen). HT1 - 2?, ?.
- H Fountain. FT2 - 3?.
- game not played
- St Luke´s Science & Sports CollegeEXETER & EAST DEVONsee note > .Northampton School For BoysNORTHAMPTON
St Luke´s Science & Sports College disqualified from the competition. St Luke's Science & Sports College disqualified due to fielding an ineligible player
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.