ESFA Boys Under 14 PlayStation Small Schools´ Trophy
(For schools with fewer than 65 boys on roll in Year 9)
Boys competition - Year 9 Only
Number of rounds: 8
Teams entered: 139
Number of fixtures : 8
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 14th December 2015 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 16th January 2016.
- Shenfield High School
- Shenfield High SchoolCHELMSFORD & MID ESSEXFT7 - 1.Archbishop Tenison´s SchoolCROYDON
- K Huddart, K Huddart, K Huddart. HT3 - 1?.
- D Pinto, D Pinto, T Cutmore, s Defries. FT7 - 1
- St John´s School, Bishop Auckland
- Bishop Barrington Comprehensive SchoolBISHOP AUCKLANDFT2 - 0.Clitheroe Royal Grammar SchoolHYNDBURN & RIBBLE VALLEY
- Willoughby. HT1 - 0
- Moffat. FT2 - 0
- Casterton Business & Enterprise College
- Casterton Business & Enterprise CollegeMELTON & RUTLANDFT1 - 2.Old Buckenham High SchoolSOUTH NORFOLK
- HT0 - 0
- ?. FT1 - 2?, ?.
- Stretford Grammar School
- Stretford Grammar SchoolTRAFFORDPenalties6 - 5.Carnforth High SchoolLANCASTER & MORECAMBE
- HT0 - 0
- Boothe. FT1 - 1?.
- Boothe. AET2 - 2?.
- Ahmed Isaac, Declan Connolly, Josh Okwelogu, Eoin Ritchie, Tom Morris, Che Boothe. Penalties6 - 5?, ?, ?, ?, ?.
- Humphrey Perkins High School & Community Centre
- Humphrey Perkins High School & Community CentreNORTH LEICESTERSHIREFT5 - 1.Lacon Childe SchoolSOUTH SHROPSHIRE
- Jonah Carroll. HT1 - 0
- Luke Nutall, Jonah Carroll, Luke Nutall, Jonah Carroll. FT5 - 1?.
- Great Torrington School
- Great Torrington SchoolNORTH DEVONFT2 - 3.Carisbrooke CollegeISLE OF WIGHT
- ?, ?. HT2 - 2Finn Peacey, Finn Peacey.
- FT2 - 3Scott McFarlane.
- St Bernard´s Catholic Grammar School
- St Bernard´s Catholic Grammar SchoolSLOUGHFT3 - 6.Marriotts SchoolNORTH HERTFORDSHIRE
- HT0 - 6Makalo, Makalo, Makalo, Nelson, Nelson, Reynolds.
- ?, ?, ?. FT3 - 6
- The De La Salle Academy
- The De La Salle AcademyLIVERPOOLPenalties1 - 4.Manchester Health AcademyMANCHESTER
- HT0 - 0
- ?. FT1 - 1Max Hawkins.
- AET1 - 1
- ?. Penalties1 - 4Thomas Miller, Lewis Farmer, Gary Da Costa, Max Hawkins.
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.