ESFA Boys Under 14 PlayStation Open Schools´ Cup
(There is no restriction on the number of programme for excellence players are fielded in a match)
Boys competition - Year 9 Only
Number of rounds: 7
Teams entered: 72
Number of fixtures : 17
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Friday 14th August 2015 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 3rd October 2015.
- Darwen Aldridge Community Academy
- Darwen Aldridge Community AcademyBLACKBURN & DARWENFT15 - 0.Holy Family Catholic High SchoolSEFTON
- Prince, Prince, Prince, Prince, Prince, Rogers, Rogers, Rogers. HT8 - 0
- Rogers, Rogers, Ellison, Walsh, Walsh, Walsh, Makinde. FT15 - 0
- St John Fisher Catholic High School
- St John Fisher Catholic High SchoolHARROGATE & CRAVENFT0 - 3.St Aidan´s CE High SchoolHARROGATE & CRAVEN
- HT0 - 2Joseph O'Dwyer, Jake Liddle.
- FT0 - 3Ewan Findlay.
- Ivybridge Community CollegePLYMOUTH vBYE
- St Bonaventures RC SchoolNEWHAMFT1 - 0.Sydney Russell SchoolBARKING & DAGENHAM
- HT1 - 0
- FT1 - 0
- Ibstock Community College
- Ibstock Community CollegeWEST LEICESTERSHIREFT11 - 0.Moat Community CollegeLEICESTER
- Jack Holmes, Jacob Furnival, Louis Jarvis, Jacob Furnival. HT4 - 0
- Jack Holmes, Jack Holmes, Jacob Furnival, Louis Jarvis, Jacob Furnival, Adam Gretton, Louis Jarvis. FT11 - 0
- Bishop Heber High School
- Bishop Heber High SchoolCHESTERFT0 - 3.Thomas Telford SchoolTELFORD & WREKIN
- HT0 - 1Liam Trewartha.
- FT0 - 3Jedieal Abbey, Taylor Gardner-Hickman.
- not known
- Gosford Hill SchoolBANBURY & DISTRICTFT1 - 0.Kennet SchoolNEWBURY
- HT1 - 0
- FT1 - 0
- St Edward´s CE Comprehensive SchoolHAVERING vBYE
- Harefield AcademyHILLINGDON vBYE
- The King´s SchoolEXETER & EAST DEVON vBYE
- Erith SchoolNORTH KENT vBYE
- Wheatley Park SchoolOXFORD CITY vBYE
- Ashfield SchoolMANSFIELD & ASHFIELD vBYE
- Christleton High SchoolCHESTER vBYE
- Winston Churchill Sports CollegeWOKING vBYE
- Shavington High SchoolSOUTH CHESHIRE vBYE
- Heckmondwike Grammar School Academy Cawley Lane
- Heckmondwike Grammar School AcademySPEN VALLEYFT1 - 5.Crompton House SchoolOLDHAM
- ?. HT1 - 1Berry.
- FT1 - 5Smith, Harewood, Florence, Parker.
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.