ESFA Girls Under 13 PlayStation Schools´ Cup
Girls competition - Years 7 and 8 Only
Number of rounds: 9
Teams entered: 308
Number of fixtures : 8
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 8th December 2014 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 10th January 2015.
- Trinity School
- Trinity SchoolCARLISLEFT2 - 5.Mirfield Free Grammar SchoolSPEN VALLEY
- ?, ?. HT2 - 5Parjit, Parjit, Tolson, Marshall, .
- FT2 - 5
- Alleyn´s School
- Alleyn´s SchoolSOUTH LONDONFT2 - 1.Greenshaw High SchoolSUTTON
- HT0 - 0
- ?, ?. FT2 - 1?.
- West Bridgford School
- West Bridgford SchoolSOUTH NOTTSFT0 - 6.South Hunsley High SchoolEAST RIDING
- HT0 - 4Park, Park, Hastie, Hastie.
- FT0 - 6Park, Dawson.
- Orleans Park School
- Orleans Park SchoolRICHMONDFT3 - 2.St Paul´s AcademyBROMLEY
- ?, ?, ?. HT3 - 2?, ?.
- FT3 - 2
- Poole High School
- Poole High SchoolPOOLE & EAST DORSETFT0 - 3.Hanham Woods AcademyBRISTOL & SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE
- HT0 - 2Robyn Carpenter, Olivia Allen.
- FT0 - 3Robyn Carpenter.
- Meole Brace School
- Meole Brace SchoolSHREWSBURY & DISTRICTFT4 - 0.Fazakerley SchoolLIVERPOOL
- Amy Jew, Jade Roberts. HT2 - 0
- Gracie Evans, Bethany Jones. FT4 - 0
- President Kennedy School
- President Kennedy SchoolCOVENTRYFT4 - 6.Thomas Telford SchoolTELFORD & WREKIN
- ?. HT1 - 5Sophie Bramford, Sophie Bramford, Sophie Bramford, Sadie Craig, Sadie Craig.
- ?, ?, ?. FT4 - 6Macy Willis.
- St Ivo School
- St Ivo SchoolHUNTINGDONFT7 - 1.Comberton Village CollegeCAMBRIDGE & DISTRICT
- Speed, Speed, Burgess, L Mellors . HT4 - 0
- E Mellors, Brown, Barratt. FT7 - 1?.
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.