ESFA Boys Under 14 PlayStation Open Schools´ Cup
(There is no restriction on the number of programme for excellence players are fielded in a match)
Boys competition - Year 9 Only
Number of rounds: 7
Teams entered: 114
Number of fixtures : 4
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 15th December 2014 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 17th January 2015.
- St Augustine´s RC High School
- St Augustine´s RC High SchoolHYNDBURN & RIBBLE VALLEYFT1 - 3.South Hunsley High SchoolEAST RIDING
- ?. HT1 - 3H Fountain, H Fountain, H Fountain.
- FT1 - 3
Match postponed on 19/01 due to frozen pitch
- Cardinal Heenan Catholic Sports College
- Cardinal Heenan Catholic Sports CollegeLIVERPOOLFT0 - 2.Northampton School For BoysNORTHAMPTON
- HT0 - 2?, ?.
- FT0 - 2
- Oakwood Park Grammar School
- Oakwood Park Grammar SchoolMAIDSTONEFT3 - 1.Ravens Wood SchoolBROMLEY
- Harris O'Connor . HT1 - 0
- George Robinson, Tom Goodayle . FT3 - 1? (pen).
- Becket School
- Becket SchoolSOUTH NOTTSFT1 - 0.Downend Technology CollegeBRISTOL & SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE
- HT0 - 0
- Charles Nduka. FT1 - 0
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.