ESFA Boys Under 14 PlayStation Open Schools´ Cup
** New Competition ** (there is no restriction on the number of programme for excellence players are fielded in a match)
Boys competition - Year 9 Only
Number of rounds: 7
Teams entered: 73
Number of fixtures : 2
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 13th January 2014 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 25th January 2014.
- London School of Economics, New Malden
- Coombe Boys´ SchoolKINGSTONFT5 - 0.Bishop Challoner RC Sports CollegeHACKNEY & TOWER HAMLETS
- Millar. HT1 - 0
- Thompson, Millar, (og), Millar. FT5 - 0
Match postponed on 27/01 due to waterlogged pitch
- Christleton High School
- Christleton High SchoolCHESTERFT3 - 1.St Augustine´s RC High SchoolHYNDBURN & RIBBLE VALLEY
- HT0 - 0
- Ward, Dickinson, Dickinson. FT3 - 1?.
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.