ESFA Girls Under 18 Colleges´ Trophy
Girls competition - Years 11 to 13 Only
Number of rounds: 6
Teams entered: 59
Number of fixtures: 8
Draw published on Monday 15th October 2012 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 10th November 2012.
- Lakes College West Cumbria
- Lakes College West CumbriaALLERDALEFT0 - 12.Accrington & Rossendale CollegeHYNDBURN & RIBBLE VALLEY
- HT0 - 6?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?.
- FT0 - 12?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?.
- The College of West Anglia
- The College of West AngliaWEST NORFOLKFT0 - 1.Lincoln CollegeLINCOLN & GAINSBOROUGH
- HT0 - 0
- FT0 - 1? .
- Gateshead College
- Gateshead CollegeGATESHEADFT7 - 0.Tyne Metropolitan CollegeNORTH TYNESIDE
- Dodds, Collinson, Collinson, Middleton, Potts. HT5 - 0
- Petre, Petre. FT7 - 0
- Runshaw College
- Runshaw CollegeSOUTH RIBBLEFT2 - 1.Newcastle Under Lyme CollegeNEWCASTLE UNDER LYME
- HT0 - 0
- ?, ?. FT2 - 1?.
- Barnsley College
- Barnsley CollegeBARNSLEYFT3 - 0.The Manchester CollegeMANCHESTER
- ?, ?. HT2 - 0
- ?. FT3 - 0
- South Gloucestershire & Stroud College
- South Gloucestershire & Stroud CollegeBRISTOL & SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIREFT15 - 0.Peter Symonds CollegeEASTLEIGH & WINCHESTER
- Crisp, Crisp, Brown, Bullock, Gill. HT5 - 0
- Crisp, Bullock, Gill, Gill, Leek, Leek, Malpas, Hignett, Hignett, Hignett. FT15 - 0
- Strode´s College
- Strode´s CollegeSPELTHORNEFT0 - 1.Worthing CollegeWORTHING & DISTRICT SPORTS ASSOCIATION
- HT0 - 1James.
- FT0 - 1
- game not played
- West Herts CollegeWATFORD & DISTRICTsee note1 < 0.Hereford VI Form CollegeHEREFORD & DISTRICT
West Herts College progress to the next round.
Winners selected by computer after both teams failed to play by the deadline date.
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.