Ticket Terms and Conditions
Tickets for the England v France Schools' International fixture at Wembley Stadium on 13th June 2009 (“The Match”) are issued on behalf of the English Schools’ Football Association (“ESFA”), in conjunction with Wembley National Stadium Limited (“WNSL”) (together the “Management”). Each Ticket is subject to the Conditions indicated on the Ticket and the Stadium Ground Regulations (as displayed at the Stadium and available on www.wembleystadium.com). Purchase and possession of each Ticket as well as presentation of it to gain entry to the Match signifies agreement to the following Conditions:
- No admission to the Stadium without a valid Ticket. In the event of the loss or theft of any Ticket no duplicate will be issued. A defaced, illegible or incomplete Ticket may be invalidated. No re-admission if you leave the Stadium.
- The Management gives no guarantee that the Match will take place at the date and time indicated on each Ticket and reserves the right to alter or change the programme or seating without prior notification and without refund or exchange of Ticket. If the Match is cancelled, you will be entitled to a full refund. The Management will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
- Admission to the Stadium is at the Ticket holder’s own risk. The Management is not responsible for any property lost or stolen at the Stadium and shall have no liability whatsoever to the Ticket holder for any loss, damage or injury to person or property, except that the Management do not seek to exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by their negligence.
- Each Ticket cannot be used for commercial, advertising or promotional purposes (e.g. hospitality packages, auctions, competitions) without the Management’s prior written consent. Any Ticket offered for sale, re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become void, and the Ticket holder may be refused admission to or ejected from the Stadium without refund.
- Each Ticket may not be transferred by the original purchaser to a person unless each of the following criteria are met:
(a) the transfer must take place in consideration of no payment or benefit in excess of the face value of the Ticket;
(b) the transfer must not take place in the course of any business or for the purpose of facilitating any third party’s business;
(c) the transfer must be subject to these Conditions, which will apply to the transferee as if he/she were the original purchaser (and the transferor must inform the transferee of this);
(d) the Ticket must be for the transferee's personal use only;
(e) the transferor must provide the name and address of the transferee when asked to do so by the Management; and
(f) the transferee is a natural person who is known to the original purchaser personally and who would be entitled to purchase a Ticket under these Conditions.
Any transfer which does not meet the above criteria will render the Ticket void, and the Ticket holder may be refused admission to or ejected from the Stadium without refund.
- You shall comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements, rules and regulations (including, without limitation, the Stadium Ground Regulations and the regulations of any licensing authority) while in the Stadium.
- You shall not bring into (or use within) the Stadium any prohibited items, including but not limited to dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, weapons, bottles, glass vessels, cans, air horns, poles, umbrellas or any article which may be used as a weapon or a missile, may compromise public safety and/or may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person. Prohibited items may be confiscated.
- You shall not bring into (or use within) the Stadium any sponsorship, promotional or marketing material, except for official club merchandise and/or other football related clothing worn in good faith, nor may you offer (either free or for sale by any person) any goods (including literature) of any nature.
- You shall not bring into (or use within) the Stadium any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Match or any aspect of it, except for mobile phones and small cameras provided that they are used for personal and private purposes only. Prohibited items may be confiscated. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. As a condition of admission to the Stadium, you assign (by way of present assignment of future copyright) the copyright in any photographs, films or recordings that you make at the Stadium in breach of this prohibition to the Management.
- No alcohol is permitted to be brought into the Stadium. Smoking in any part of the Stadium is prohibited by law.
- The Management reserve the right to search all persons and property at any time and may refuse admission to or eject from the Stadium any person who refuses to be searched or who possesses prohibited items.
- The Management reserve the right to refuse you admission to or eject you from the Stadium for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with these Conditions, the Stadium Ground Regulations or the reasonable requests of the Management or for reasons of public safety.
- You give your unconditional and irrevocable consent to the use, free of charge, of your voice and actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, transmission, promotion and/or other exploitation of any film or sound recording of the Match (and/or any element of such film or sound recording) in any and all media throughout the world.
- Each Ticket and the copyright in each Ticket shall remain the property of the Management at all times.
- These Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and you submit for all purposes in connection with these Conditions to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If the Ticket issued is used in breach of these Conditions, it is void (and in such case, the Management reserve the right to cancel the Ticket and to retain any monies paid for it) and the Ticket holder may be refused admission to or ejected from the Stadium.
WEMBLEY STADIUM IS A PUBLIC TRANSPORT DESTINATION AND YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO TRAVEL TO THE MATCH BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT. ONLY PRE-ACCREDITED VEHICLES WILL BE GIVEN ACCESS TO THE AREA ON EVENT DAYS.
4th Febuary 2009