Wembley Stadium - Disability Access
There is an accessible entrance at every set of turnstiles for wheelchair users, semi-ambulant visitors and those accompanied by assistance dogs. All turnstiles are manned by trained stewards. The lower tier (level 1) and middle tier (level 2) will be open for this event.
- 199 wheelchair spaces with adjacent companion seats on Level 1 (GA)
- 36 wheelchair spaces with adjacent companion seats on Level 2
- Rows with step-free access suggested for mobility and visually impaired visitors (row 30)
- There are a number of enhanced amenity seats for ambulant disabled visitors and those accompanied by assistance dogs.
- Accessible toilets are located throughout the stadium and are accessed via a RADAR key
- All counters at accessible height, with wheelchair accessible queuing point at each
- Facilities for assistance dogs
- Accessible entrance point at each turnstile
- Lift and escalator access to all levels
- 250 blue badge parking spaces
- Audio commentary system for sensory impaired visitors (needs to be pre-booked)
- Loan wheelchairs and assistance available
For further information please visit the links below :