U15 ENGLAND SCHOOLGIRLS SEASON APPROACHES
Tuesday 26 November 2013By ESFA Office
England Schoolgirl Squad 2012-2013
As we near another International season, the England U15 Schoolgirl squad is beginning to take shape. After the second trial was held at Stafford Town FC on Sunday 10th November, a selection of Girls were informed that they will be involved in this season’s international programme.
As it currently stands, the England U15 Schoolgirl fixture calendar will be as follows:
- 20 Girls to attend an EPC Camp early January – 18 to be selected.
February half-term training – Spain. All 18 to travel.
- 16 Players to travel to home International at Maidstone United FC - 8 March. 2 players on standby.
- 16 Players to attend the Bob Docherty Cup at Repton - 14-17 April. 2 players on standby.
- All 18 players to attend TSB Cup at Toryglen Football Centre – 26 April. International Cap Presentation .
The list below is for the Girls that were successful after the second trial:
NAME OF PLAYER & COUNTY
Anna King Staffordshire CSFA
Laura Dexter Derbyshire CSFA
Niamh Cahin Nottinghamshire CSFA
Ellie Brazil Nottinghamshire CSFA
Olivia Dean Greater Manchester CSFA
Charlotte Newsham Greater Manchester CSFA
Brenna McPartlan Lancashire CSFA
Brittany Sanderson South Yorkshire CSFA
Georgia Stanway Cumbria CSFA
Erin Hannah Merseyside CSFA
Charlotte Johnson Dorset CSFA
Kelly Snook Dorset CSFA
Jasmine Hughes Dorset CSFA
Jessica Jones Devon CSFA
Karolayne Byrom Wiltshire CSFA
Alessia Russo Kent CSFA
Katie George Hampshire CSFA
Beth Lumsden Hertfordshire CSFA
Brittany Egden Oxfordshire CSFA
- 26th :: U15 ENGLAND SCHOOLGIRLS SEASON APPROACHES