FA Disabling and Barring Service (DBS)
Monday 22 July 2013By ESFA Office
There have been recent changes to The FA’s DBS (formerly CRB) application process to bring the process inline with new Government requirements.
- Paper Applications – the cost of these is now £20.00 – forms should be requested from Sue Gifford at ESFA (01785 785970) – the completed forms and documents will still need to be returned to Martin Duffield for verification
- The ESFA can now offer an Online application process at a cost of £10.00. Associations wishing to use the online application process should email their request to firstname.lastname@example.org - the guidelines/links will be emailed to them.
- The original documents will still have to be forwarded to Martin Duffield to complete the verification process
- Payment has to be made online as part of the application process
Further information will be circulated to Associations regarding any procedures that will allow the portability of a DBS once the ESFA is informed of any proposals by The FA
For further information please contact Martin Duffield
01384 242526 (H) / 07852 276416 (M)
- 22nd :: FA Disabling and Barring Service (DBS)