Festivals - Tours
INSPIRESPORT ARE THE UK’S NO.1 PROVIDERS OF FOOTBALL DEVELOPMENT TOURS TO SCHOOLS AND CLUBS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
EXCLUSIVELY RECOMMENDED BY ESFA & OTHER LEADING GOVERNING BODIES
inspiresport are offering a fantastic complimentary opportunity extending into the new school year with the chance for many of our school football coaches, teachers and young players of all abilities to learn from FC Porto academy coaches - some of the best youth coaches in World football and an inspiresport exclusive partner.
This is an unmissable opportunity for our schools' football coaches to learn AND IT'S FREE!
For more information on this great opportunity please follow the link below:
inspiresport’s partnership with ESFA began almost a decade ago, and since then we have had the pleasure of operating annual training camps for the U18 School Boys’ International squad. More recently, this opportunity was extended to ESFA’s U15 girls’ squad, and we are thrilled to have them train this year in Lisbon with us (you can follow their tour on twitter, @ESFA_u15_girls).
inspiresport are proud to be the only organisation in the UK providing bespoke football development tours as official travel partners for national governing bodies of school sports in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. These combined governing bodies represent over 20,000 member schools, and we’re proud to be able to represent these groups year on year.
“ESFA are very happy to exclusively recommend inspiresport to all our member schools. The combination of high quality training facilities, tailor-made coaching programmes and friendly matches make the inspiresport programme unique.”
Mike Spinks, Chairman of ESFA
Live the Dream
What young player doesn’t want to wake up in the English FA official residence at St George’s Park, train at the home of Valencia CF or attend a behind the scenes stadium tour of Nou Camp? Our football development programmes make this happen and more…
inspiresport; going from strength to strength
Over the last 10 years inspiresport have built relationships with some of the world's largest clubs and taken over 70,000 aspiring players on professional training tours to world-wide destinations.
Last year saw inspiresport go from strength to strength...
- Growing our portfolio of club partnerships and destinations, making inspiresport the number one provider of sports development tours
- Adding to our team of regional experts; all of which are specialists in sports travel offering our customers the best possible advice and service.
- Securing a new kit supplier with leading sports clothing supplier, Under Armour means that your players receive the finest training kit as part of their tour.
- Developing existing and establishing new relationships with leading sports Governing Bodies, exclusively endorsing inspiresport.
So what do our tour programmes typically include?
We aim to provide young people of all abilities with unrivalled access to the leading clubs and national governing bodies for a once in a lifetime football development experience. A typical tour would include:
- All flights including ground transfers, airport and government taxes
- 3/4* Accommodation
- Ground transportation in resort
- Evening activities
- Training sessions with academy coaches
- Minimum of one pre-arranged fixture
- Behind the scenes stadium tour
- Tickets to professional fixture, subject to match schedules
- Complimentary Under Armour kit for players
- A resident inspiresport representative in attendance throughout the duration of your tour
Peace of Mind
At inspiresport we recognise the need for peace of mind before booking a football development tour, which is why we are;
- ABTA and ATOL bonded
- Part of the Mid-Counties Co-Operative
- Hold the Learning Outside the Classroom (LOtC) Quality Assurance award
- Part of the School Travel Forum (STF)
UP COMING EVENTS...
GLASGOW HOME NATIONS CUP 2015 with inspiresport
Experience the atmosphere, character and culture captured by the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth games when you train under the supervision of Celtic FC academy coaches and play teams from around the UK at the outstanding venue, Glasgow Green Football Centre. Your team can also enjoy a behind the scenes stadium tour of Celtic Park Stadium and have a fun filled evening at a local entertainment complex. Taking place 12-14th June, The weekend package on a half board basis costs just £295.00 per player (or £245 excluding travel).
Spaces are limited and will be available on a first come first served basis!
Please see attached flyer for further details, or to book your tour follow the link below and complete the form