Premier League Under 16 Schools’ Cup
A maximum of three players who attend an FA licensed academy / centre of excellence can participate in a match in this competition.
Boys competition - Year 11 Only
Number of rounds: 10
Teams entered: 527
Number of fixtures : 2
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 13th February 2017 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 4th March 2017.
- The New Rec, NE9 7HP
- Cardinal Hume Catholic SchoolGATESHEADFT4 - 2.West Hill SchoolTAMESIDE
- Callum Duffy. HT1 - 1?.
- Joe Arnott, Joe Arnott, Joe Arnott. FT4 - 2?.
- Shoreham Academy
- Shoreham AcademyWORTHING & DISTRICT SPORTS ASSOCIATIONPenalties3 - 4.The Windsor Boys´ SchoolSLOUGH
- HT0 - 1Adam Forder.
- ?. FT1 - 1
- ?. AET2 - 2George Cliff.
- ?, ?, ?. Penalties3 - 4Louis Maggs, Brad Birchmore, Alfie Mernagh, Luke Hayes.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.