ESFA Boys Under 15 PlayStation Small Schools´ Trophy
For schools with fewer than 65 boys on roll in Year 10. A maximum of three players who attend an FA licensed academy / centre of excellence can participate in a match in this competition.
Boys competition - Year 10 Only
Number of rounds: 7
Teams entered: 118
Number of fixtures : 4
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 9th January 2017 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 28th January 2017.
- Buckswood School
- Buckswood SchoolSOUTH EAST SUSSEXFT2 - 6.Langley SchoolNORWICH
- HT0 - 0
- ?, ?. FT2 - 6?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?.
- Stretford Grammar School
- Stretford Grammar SchoolTRAFFORDPenalties4 - 5.North Shore AcademySTOCKTON & DISTRICT
- HT0 - 0
- Thomas, Smith. FT2 - 2Martin, Gill.
- Smith. AET3 - 3Martin.
- Smith, Jones, Thomas, Piper. Penalties4 - 5Martin, Scott, Gill, Doyle, Simpson.
- Casterton Business & Enterprise College
- Casterton Business & Enterprise CollegeMELTON & RUTLANDPenalties4 - 5.Ellesmere Port Catholic High SchoolELLESMERE PORT
- ?. HT1 - 0
- FT1 - 1?.
- AET1 - 1
- ?, ?, ?, ?. Penalties4 - 5?, ?, ?, ?, ?.
- South Molton Football Club
- South Molton Community CollegeNORTH DEVONFT4 - 3.Carisbrooke CollegeISLE OF WIGHT
- Dylan Williams, Olly Cheek, Olly Cheek, Olly Cheek. HT4 - 2?, ?.
- FT4 - 3?.
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.