ESFA Boys Under 15 PlayStation Schools´ Cup
Boys competition - Year 10 Only
Number of rounds: 10
Teams entered: 664
Number of fixtures : 8
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 12th January 2015 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 24th January 2015.
- Kings´ School
- Kings´ SchoolEASTLEIGH & WINCHESTERFT2 - 5.Devonport High School For BoysPLYMOUTH
- J Down, C Wallbridge. HT2 - 0
- FT2 - 5?, ?, ?, ?, ?.
- Beauchamp College
- Beauchamp CollegeSOUTH LEICESTERSHIREFT1 - 3.Felixstowe AcademyIPSWICH & SOUTH SUFFOLK
- HT0 - 0
- ?. FT1 - 3?, ?, ?.
- Brighouse High School
- Brighouse High SchoolCALDERDALEFT2 - 4.Malet Lambert SchoolKINGSTON UPON HULL
- ?. HT1 - 1Billy Chadwick.
- ?. FT2 - 4Jacob Dale, Josh Thacker, Josh Drury.
- St Margaret´s CE Academy
- St Margaret´s CE AcademyLIVERPOOLFT3 - 0.Birkdale High SchoolSEFTON
- Farrell, Wilkinson, Camarra. HT3 - 0
- FT3 - 0
- Thomas Telford School
- Thomas Telford SchoolTELFORD & WREKINFT7 - 2.Lutterworth CollegeSOUTH LEICESTERSHIRE
- Josh Hesson, Morgan Gibbs-White, Josh Hesson. HT3 - 0
- Josh Hesson, Alex Mitchell, Morgan Gibbs-White, Tyrone Ofori. FT7 - 2?, ?.
- East Barnet School
- East Barnet SchoolBARNETFT1 - 2.Queen Elizabeth´s Grammar SchoolCANTERBURY ST AUGUSTINES
- ?. HT1 - 2T.Barton, T.Barton.
- FT1 - 2
- Meadowhead School
- Meadowhead SchoolSHEFFIELDFT3 - 0.English Martyrs SchoolHARTLEPOOL
- Grimmer. HT1 - 0
- Bradley, Bradley. FT3 - 0
- St Paul´s Academy
- St Paul´s AcademyBROMLEYFT0 - 2.Haberdashers´ Aske´s Knights AcademyBROMLEY
- HT0 - 2Marlon Peter-Brown, Mason Saunders.
- FT0 - 2
Match postponed on 06/02 due to a waterlogged pitch
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.