ESFA Boys Under 13 PlayStation Inter Association Trophy
Boys competition - Years 7 and 8 Only
Number of rounds: 7
Teams entered: 104
Number of fixtures : 8
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 1st December 2014 at 13:30 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 17th January 2015.
- Partington Sports Village
- TRAFFORDFT4 - 3.BRIERLEY HILL & DUDLEY
- HT0 - 1?.
- Osigwe, Charles, Martin, McKay. FT4 - 3?, ? .
- Cardinal Langley School, Manchester, M24 2GL
- BOLTONFT0 - 1.SHEFFIELD
- HT0 - 1Toby Kenyon.
- FT0 - 1
- Robert May´s School, West Street, Odiham, RG29 1NA
- ALDERSHOT & FARNBOROUGHFT2 - 1.SOUTH LONDON
- Charlie Wiltshire, Pete Day. HT2 - 1?.
- FT2 - 1
Match postponed on 17/01 due to a waterlogged pitch
- S Hunsley, High School
- EAST RIDINGFT1 - 2.LIVERPOOL
- HT0 - 2J Leuffa, R Rubin.
- ?. FT1 - 2
- The Cavendish School Hemel Hempstead
- WALTHAM FORESTFT2 - 3.DACORUM
- HT0 - 1Sykes.
- ?, ?. FT2 - 3Brand, Ravenhall.
- Park School Havant
- HAVANT & DISTRICTPenalties5 - 4.YEOVIL
- Stan Bridgeman. HT1 - 1?.
- FT1 - 1
- AET1 - 1
- Ethan Robb, George Barnard, Stan Bridgeman, Harry Kavangh, Bert White. Penalties5 - 4?, ?, ?, ?.
- Kingsford School , London E6 5jy
- NEWHAMFT8 - 2.REDBRIDGE
- ?, ?, ?, ?. HT4 - 2?, ?.
- ?, ?, ?, ?. FT8 - 2
- Leyburn Grove, Houghton Le Spring, DH4 5EQ
- SUNDERLANDFT1 - 3.ALLERDALE
- HT0 - 1Liam Lightfoot.
- ?. FT1 - 3Liam Lightfoot (pen), Ben McGregor.
v : match awaiting result.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.