ESFA Boys Under 12 PlayStation 9-a-Side Schools´ Cup for ´B´ Teams
(For ´B´ teams of Schools which have entered an ´A´ team into the U12 Schools´ Cup). Players registered with the programme for excellence are not eligible to participate in this competition.
Boys competition - Year 7 Only
Number of rounds: 8
Teams entered: 131
Number of fixtures : 8
Number of Legs per fixture : 1
Draw published on Monday 5th January 2015 at 13:00 hrs.
Ties to be played on or before Saturday 17th January 2015.
- Hampton School
- Hampton SchoolRICHMONDPenalties4 - 5.Glyn SchoolSUTTON
- ?, ?. HT2 - 2Ben Craig, James Crossett.
- ?. FT3 - 3Ben Hayes.
- ?. AET4 - 4Ben Craig.
- ?, ?, ?, ?. Penalties4 - 5Daniel Goncalves, Charlie Stone, Ben Hayes, James Crossett, Alex Neal.
- Tunbridge Wells Grammar School For Boys
- Dorothy Stringer SchoolBRIGHTON & HOVEFT0 - 5.Tunbridge Wells Grammar School For BoysWEST KENT
- HT0 - 1Joe Steggle.
- FT0 - 5George Palmer, Joe Steggle, George Palmer, Oliver Hussey.
- South Hunsley High School
- South Hunsley High SchoolEAST RIDINGPenalties3 - 4.Valley Gardens Middle SchoolNORTH TYNESIDE
- Mohammad Sayala '15. HT1 - 1Sam Matthews '25.
- Jack Welton '35. FT2 - 2Sam Matthews '50.
- AET2 - 2
- Elliot Tock, Sam Bates, Matthew Helm. Penalties3 - 4Finn Blight, Tom Ewells, Oli Chaplin, Charlie Louvre.
- West Hill School
- West Hill SchoolTAMESIDEFT5 - 3.Wright Robinson CollegeMANCHESTER
- Connelly, Connelly (pen). HT2 - 1?.
- Tootell, Pelling, Carter. FT5 - 3?, ? (pen).
- Northampton School For Boys
- Northampton School For BoysNORTHAMPTONFT5 - 2.Bishop Challoner RC SchoolKINGS NORTON & SOUTH BIRMINGHAM
- ?, ?, ?. HT3 - 0
- ?, ?. FT5 - 2?, ? .
- Stanley High School
- Stanley High SchoolSEFTONFT1 - 0.Thomas Telford SchoolTELFORD & WREKIN
- ?. HT1 - 0
- FT1 - 0
- King Alfred´s Academy
- King Alfred´s AcademyVALE OF WHITE HORSEFT1 - 5.Ivybridge Community CollegePLYMOUTH
- HT0 - 3C Stearnes, J Parnham, C Stearnes.
- ?. FT1 - 5C Stearnes, C Tallis.
- St Paul´s Academy
- St Paul´s AcademyBROMLEYFT9 - 2.Thurston Community CollegeWEST SUFFOLK
- Morrison, Morrison, Fontinelle, Ezeobia. HT4 - 1?.
- Morrison, Kantsa, Kantsa, (og), (og). FT9 - 2?.
- : result confirmed by ESFA Competition Department.
< : result confirmed, Home team awarded win, Away team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
> : result confirmed, Away team awarded win, Home team withdrew / disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
x : result confirmed, both teams disqualified - see fixture note for explanation.
Place mouse pointer over fixture score to reveal goalscorer names and fixture note.