- Festivals, 18th April 2014
Isle of Wight Festival 2014
- ESFA, 7th April 2014
Premier League Players’ Kit Scheme Now Open
- ESFA, 7th April 2014
Team Sixteen Application Window Extended
- ESFA, 31st March 2014
Futsal Winners Treated to Gameday Parade
FestivalsFirst matches played at the annual Isle of Wight Football Festival
ESFAKit Scheme that provides new Nike kits for Schools and District teams
ESFADue to high demand the application deadline has been extended to 11 April
SchoolsTwo schools presented with their Futsal trophies at Dagenham & Redbridge FC
The FA:TEAM SIXTEEN is a new intra-school football programme developed by The FA along with delivery partners ESFA and ISFA.
Team Sixteen »
CITV:CITV’s double-BAFTA-winning competition, Share a Story, is returning to the channel in March and is looking for a new bunch of lucky kids to make the leap from story-tellers to film-makers.
Share a Story »
The FA:Great strides have been made by The FA in growing the awareness and understanding of Futsal across England since 2003. Find out more how The FA is focusing upon developing the game within schools and young people.
The FA:The FA's “My Football” campaign aimed at promoting England's football development initiatives to all children and parents.
Youth Football »
The FA:The FA's “My Football - Respect”programme provides a series of tools for leagues, clubs, coaches, referees, players and parents – to help ensure a safe, positive environment in which to play the game.
The FA:The FA Tesco Skills Programme - The FA Tesco Skills is a unique football coaching programme that gives 5-11s of all abilities the opportunity to get active, learn new football skills and enjoy the game.
Tesco Skills »
The FA:Kids football is changing - smaller pitches - smaller teams - smaller goals - child friendly competition. Find out more about The FA's Youth Development Review that will make youth football better for everyone involved.
Youth Development Review »
THINK U KNOW »A Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) website - with useful information for both children and parents on how to stay safe while surfing online.
- Official Sports Tour provider to the ESFA
- International kit supplier and supplier of footballs to Festivals
- The online resource that helps football coaches develop their skills through video and constructed guides
- Official sponsors of the U12, U13, U14 and U15 Schools' Cups.
- Partners and sponsors of the U16 Schools' Cup
- Arranging soccer scholarships for UK students in the USA
- Suit suppliers to ESFA U18 International Squad
- Sponsors of the U11 Schools' Cup
- Sponsors of U12 Indoor 5-a-aside Schools Cup